Use of Web Site
Institute “Mihajlo Pupin” authorizes you to view and download material from this Web site, provided that you retain all copyright notices and other proprietary rights contained in the original materials. The materials found on this Web site, you may not alter in any way, use them on any other Web site or networked computer environment for any purpose. These materials are copyrighted and any unauthorized use may violate copyright laws, trademark or other laws.
Web pages and supporting documentation can be used for informational purposes only and may not be used for commercial purposes.
Pictures can be used for editorial purposes free of charge provided the source reference is given..
We are glad that you want to place a link to our Web site. However, we reserve the right to withdraw the permission to link to our Web site at any time. Licenses are granted on condition that they respect the following rules:
- Link must indicate to the home page of the Institute “Mihajlo Pupin” Web site
In exceptional cases a link may lead to another page, but in this case you will require prior written approval from the site owner.
- Institute’s Web page must be displayed in it’s own window.
- Notice of setting up a link to the homepage of the Institute’s Web site should be sent to the e-mail address email@example.com within 24 h. The message must specify the path (URL) via which the web page containing the link can be accessed.
Use of the Institute’s logo
Use of the Institute’s logo is not permitted without the express consent of the Institute “Mihajlo Pupin”. Request for the use of the Institute’s logo can be sent to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org with exactly declared purpose and place of use.
- Atlas Max is a trademark of the Institute “Mihajlo Pupin”
- Atlas Max- RTL is a trademark of the Institute “Mihajlo Pupin”
- piko Atlas is a trademark of the Institute “Mihajlo Pupin”
- View is a trademark of the Institute “Mihajlo Pupin”
- ARES is a trademark of the Institute “Mihajlo Pupin”
- E-Go is a trademark of the Institute “Mihajlo Pupin”
Institute “Mihajlo Pupin” makes efforts to keep the contents of this Web site accurate, up to date and complete. However, since we can not completely rule out the possibility of errors Institute “Mihajlo Pupin” disclaims responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of the material presented on this site and will not be held responsible for any loss or damage incurred by third parties resulting from the use of content downloaded from our Web site.
Institute “Mihajlo Pupin” can not assume any liability for the content of external pages. Only the operators of the linked pages may be held responsible for their content.
Copyright © Institut “Mihajlo Pupin”