REFLECT – Responsive Flexible Collaborating Ambient
The REFLECT project aims at developing new concepts and means for ‘pervasive-adaptive systems’. REFLECT researches ways of sensing user’s emotional, cognitive and physical state and adapting the behavior of the system accordingly. The resulting REFLECT system will be able to derive, suggest and perform actions to optimize user comfort and performance,assisting people in their specific activities (for example, in driving a vehicle).
Partners in the REFLECT project:
- Fraunhofer FIRST, Berlin (Germany)
- Ferrari S.P.A, Maranello (Italy)
- Philips Research, Eindhoven (Netherlands)
- LMU Munich (Germany)
- LJMU, Liverpool (England)
- RuG, Groningen (Netherlands)
- University of Pavia (Italy)
- Institute Mihajlo Pupin, Belgrade (Serbia)
For more information please visit REFLECT project web site.