We are looking forward to an opportunity to meet you and present our portfolio at Innotrans2022.
You will find us in hall 5.2, stand 260.
The world’s largest railway technology show, InnoTrans2022 will take place in Berlin, from 20th till 23rd September 2022.
Institute Mihajlo Pupin is the leading Serbian R&D institution in the area of information and communication technologies. It is a product and system provider and integrator in the area of automation and control, traffic management, telecommunications, railway, computer systems, digital signal processing, information systems, and software engineering.
The railway program solutions developed within the Mihajlo Pupin Institute include railway signaling systems, telecommunication and radio systems, within which the SIL4 certificate for the highest safety of railway products has been applied. All solutions are based on the “turnkey” concept, starting with design, engineering, development of technical solutions and products, assembly, commissioning, maintenance and after-sales services.
The main railway products are:
- Universal Train-wheel Sensor – UTD
- Axle Counter – BROS
- LED modules and lanterns for main signals – LL-000-m
- Shunting, Limit Track LED signals
- Railway LED indicator signals (train departure, speed, direction)
- Railway safety HMI – MMI10
- Station Signal Control Device – m2SCD (temporary interlocking device)
- Telecommunication Voice recording system – ATIS VC-MDx
- Telecommunication Digital radio-dispatch center – D-RDC
You can find more information on our rail traffic portfolio on: Railway Systems
See you on InnoTrans2022!