Institute’s Assembly is appointed by the Government of the Republic of Serbia. Members of the Assembly are elected among the competent scientific researchers in the area of Institute’s activity
Members of the Assembly:
- Aleksandar Popović, Ph.D.
Chemical Faculty in Belgrade,
Acting President of the Assembly
- Prof. Dragan Domazet, Ph.D, El. Eng.
Professor, Faculty of Information Technologies, Belgrade
- Prof. Veljko Potkonjak, Ph.D,
Professor Electro technical Faculty, Belgrade
- Prof. Sanja Vraneš, Ph.D, El. Eng.
Professor, Scientific advisor, , IMP, Belgrade
- Ninel Čukalevski, Ph.D, El. Eng.
Scientific advisor, , IMP, Belgrade