Education, Awards, Fellowship
Undergraduate and Master study
- MSEE, Faculty of Electrical Engineering University of Belgrade, Serbia, 2011.
- BSEE, Faculty of Electrical Engineering University of Belgrade, Serbia, 2010.
- PhD candidate in field of robotics, Faculty of Electrical Engineering University of Belgrade, Serbia.
- Junior R/D engineer, Mihajlo Pupin Institute, Robotics Laboratory, Serbia, 2012.
Research interests and Profesional competency
- Control Systems
- Motion Control
- Pattern Recognition
- Artificial Intelligence
- Learning and Decision Support Systems
- Motion Control of UGV & UAV
- Multi Agent Systems
- Multi Robot Coordination & Cooperation
- Advanced programming skills: MATLAB, Simulink, pascal, prolog, C, C++, Delphi
- Advanced use of the applicative software: MS Office, CorelDraw, Latex
- Fluent in English
- Basic communication in Russian
- Ambient Intelligent Service Robots of Antropomorphic Characteristics, Project supported by Ministry of Science and Technological Development of Republic Serbia, 2011-2015.